Are you looking for some top-notch GPUs for gaming with some excellent features and the best value? Then worry no more as I have got you covered in this article.
Good graphic cards have surreal importance for a gaming PC. But this is not to say that any graphic card will work for every person. There is no final solution for everyone as some people want their graphic cards to be fast, whereas others want to get a good value for their money. It is very important to strike a balance between efficiency, features, price, and performance of a card as there is not no more important component in your PC that can affect your experience of gaming like a graphic card does. If you have been looking for the best GPU for gaming, you have come to the right place.
Best Gaming GPUs
We review all main GPUs by testing and then rank them based on their performance and all other factors that one needs to balance while buying a GPU. We have also looked earlier at the broader Nvidia vs AMD breakdown.
Now, most CPUs are very close, but still, things can vary, and that depends on the settings and your game. To solve this ever bothering dilemma, we have made a list of the 3 best GPU for gaming in 2021.
Some Quick Tips for Shopping
When you intend to buy a GPU, these are the important points to keep in mind:
· PSU: You need to be sure that the power supply is good, and 8 or 6 pin connectors are okay. Like for RTX 2070 Super, you will need PEG connectors with 6 pins or 2 connectors with 8-pins.
· Resolution: If you are working with higher pixels, then you will need better performance. For 1080p, you will not need a top-notch GPU.
· Video Memory: The minimum GPU card is 4 GB. The 6 GB and 8 GB are much better and strongly recommended by us.
· G-Sync or FreeSync? Both are okay. It depends on the frame rate of the GPU and the refresh rate of your screen. Nvidia supports the G-sync and its compatible displays. The FreeSync works with the AMD and Radeon cards.
· DLSS and Ray Tracing: The latest GPUS support ray tracing that can be conveniently used for enhancing visuals. The DLSS provides anti-aliasing and intelligent upscaling for boosting performance.
So, here is our best GPU for gaming list in 2021.
The first GPU on our recommendation list is this model. It is the best GPU for 4K or more overall.
10GB GDDR6X 19 Gbps
This model of GPU supports the improved architecture of Ampere. It is almost 30% faster as compared to the previous generation. If you want to maximize the settings of graphics and looking to play 1440p or 4K, then this card is for you. This card is quite reasonable for 4K requirements.
· Excellent performance
· Can easily deal at 60 fps for 4K ultra and more
· Reasonable price than 6900 XT and 3090
· Quite faster than the previous generations of GPUs
· Power required is 320W
· Severely limited availability
· VRAM is only 10 GB
· Overkill for the displays of 1080p
It is one of the best AMD GPUs, which will make you forget about the DLSS.
Navi 21 XT
16GB GDDR6 16 Gbps
It is a cool card for the team red. It is almost 6–7% faster; however, it is 54% more expensive. But it gives better performance and features as compared to the previous generation.
· Beats 3080 easily when it comes to rasterization games
· Easily handles 1440p and 4K
· Gives excellent performance due to the latest RDNA2 architecture
· Huge VRAM available
· No alternative for DLSS
· Weaker performance in ray tracing
· Worse supply than Nvidia
It is one of the fastest GPU cards and is great for creators.
24GB GDDR6X 19.5 Gbps
It is one of the fastest GPUs period! Although it seems a little pricey on the budget end, as it is a fast GPU, pricing can be damned! The price for this model is double, but the performance is only a little better than the previous generations.
Despite everything, it is going to be the top GPU by Nvidia for quite some time. There is no room for any extra Titan card as its chip is based on Ampere architecture. All in all, if you are really looking forward to a graphics card with the best features and fastest speed, then this card is a must-have for you. However, if it seems a little pricey to you, then you will have to compromise on the speed in some other model.
· Supports 8K or 4K gaming easily
· 24 GB is quite good for the content creation
· Speed is 30% faster as compared to 3080
· Price is double for just 13–15% better performance
· Quite limited availability at this time
· Higher requirements of power
How do we test the graphic cards?
We test the graphic cards by testing various factors in all the cards. Determining which graphic card is best can be tricky, but we have extensive experience in doing this. We see their cores, memory and test their gaming resolutions if they have ultra, 4K, 1440p, 1080p settings.
There is no doubt in the fact that finding out about the best GPU for gaming can be very tricky for a common man. There is a wide range of cards available in the market today, and every card has its pros and cons. We have tried to shortlist the three best GPUs in this article.